1. Hensly WR. Stedman’s Medical Dictionary. 28th edition; Stedman’s publication; 2005.
2. Katz J, Handbook of Clinical Audiology, Fifth edition, Baltimore Maryland, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2002; 469–509.
3. Mehl LA, Thomson V. Newborn hearing screening: The great omission. Pediatr 1998; 101; (1): e4.
4. Northern JL, Downs MP. Hearing in Children. Forth edition, 1991.
5. Rhodes MC, Margolis RH, Hirsch JE, et al. Hearing screening in the newborn intensive care nursery: comparison of methods. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 1999; 120(6): 700– 808.
6. Oysu C, Ulbil A, Aslan I, et al. Incidence of cochlear involvement in hyper bilirubinemiac deafness. Ann Otorhinolarygol 2002; 111 (11): 1021–5.
7. Finckh-Kramer U, Gross M, Bartsch M, et al. Hearing screening of high risk newborn infants. HNS 2000; 48(3): 215–20.
8. Jafarlou F, Rafijah H, et al. Prevalence of Hearing Loss among Infants in Khoy Region in 2011. Medical Journal of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences & Health Services 2010; 34(5): 14–18.
9. Moeller MP, White KR, Shisler L, Primary care physician’s knowledge, attitudes, and practices related to newborn hearing screen. Official Journal American Academy Pediatric 2006; 118(10): 1357–70.
10. Erenberg A, Lemons J, Sia C, Trunkel D, Ziring P. Newborn and infant hearing loss: detection and intervention. American Academy of Pediatrics. Task Force on Newborn and Infant Hearing, 1998-1999 Pediatrics 1999; 103(2): 527–30.
11. Moeller MP, Eiten L, White K, Shisler L. Strategies for Educating Physicians about Newborn Hearing Screening. Journal Academy of Rehabilitative Audiology 2006; 1(39): 11–32.
12. Olusanya BO, Luxon LM, Wirz SL. Benefits and challenges of newborn hearing screening for developing Countries. International Journal of Pediatric Otto Rhinolaryngology 2004; 68(3): 287–305.
13. Yoshinaga-Itano C, Sedey AL, Coulter BA, Mehl AL. Language of early- and later-identiﬁed children with hearing loss. Pediatrics 1998; 102: 1168 –71.
14. Baradaranfar M, Mollasadeghi A, Jafari Z. Prevalence of Hearing disorders in 3-6 years old Children of Kindergartens in Yazd City. Journal of Shahid Sadoughi University of Medical Sciences 2009; 16(5): 20–5.
15. Brown NCM, James K, Liu J, Hatcher PA, Li Y. Newborn Hearing Screening, An Assessment of Knowledge, Attitudes, and Practice among Minnesota Physicians, Clinical And Health Affairs, Minnesota Medicine 2006; 50–4.
16. Farhadi M, Mahmoudian S, Mohammad K, Daneshi A. The pilot study of a nationwide neonatal hearing screening in Iran: Akbarabadi and Mirzakouchak- Khan hospitals in Tehran (June 2003-October 2004). Hakim Research Journal 2006; 9(3): 65–75.
17. Zamani A et al. Prevalence of hearing loss among high risk newborns hospitalized in hospitals affiliated to Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Tehran University Medical Journal 2010; 68(1): 64–70.
18. Ghirri P, Liumruno A, Lunardi S, Forli F, Boldrin A, Baggiani A, et al. Universal neonatal utudiological screening experience of the university hospital of Pisa. Ital J Pediatr 2011; 11(37): 16.