1. Bao J, Hungerford M, Luxmore R, Ding D, Qiu Z, Lei D, et al. Prophylactic and therapeutic functions of drug combinations against noise-induced hearing loss. Hearing research. 2013; 304: 33-40.
2. Le TN, Straatman LV, Lea J, Westerberg B. Current insights in noise-induced hearing loss: a literature review of the underlying mechanism, pathophysiology, asymmetry, and management options. Journal of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery. 2017;46(1):41.
3. Bielefeld EC. Protection from noise-induced hearing loss with Src inhibitors. Drug discovery today. 2015;20(6):760-5.
4. Alberti P, Symons F, Hyde M. Occupational hearing loss the significance of asymmetrical hearing thresholds. Acta oto-laryngologica 1979; 87(3-6):255-63.
5. Noise and Hearing Loss. NIH Consens Statement Online 1990 Jan 22-24;8(1):1-24.
6. Imam L, Hannan SA. Noise-induced hearing loss: a modern epidemic? British Journal of Hospital Medicine. 2017;78(5):286-90.
7. Hong O, Kerr MJ, Poling GL, Dhar S. Understanding and preventing noise-induced hearing loss. Disease-a-month. 2013;59(4):110-8.
8. Ohinata Y, Miller JM, Altschuler RA, Schacht J. Intense noise induces formation of vasoactive lipid peroxidation products in the cochlea. Brain Res. 2000; 878(1-2):163-73.
10. Lynch ED, Kil J. Compounds for the prevention and treatment of noise-induced hearing loss. Drug discovery today. 2005;10(19):1291-8.
11. Kurabi A, Keithley EM, Housley GD, Ryan AF, Wong AC-Y. Cellular mechanisms of noise-induced hearing loss. Hearing research. 2017;349:129-37.
12. Tona Y, Hamaguchi K, Ishikawa M, Miyoshi T, Yamamoto N, Yamahara K, et al. Therapeutic potential of a gamma-secretase inhibitor for hearing restoration in a guinea pig model with noise-induced hearing loss. BMC neuroscience. 2014;15(1):66.
13. Le Prell CG, Yamashita D, Minami SB, Yamasoba T, Miller JM. Mechanisms of noise-induced hearing loss indicate multiple methods of prevention. Hearing research. 2007; 226(1):22-43.
14. Le Prell CG, Dolan DF, Bennett DC, Boxer PA. Nutrient plasma levels achieved during treatment that reduces noise-induced hearing loss. Transl Res. 2011;158(1):54-70.
15. Fetoni AR, De Bartolo P, Eramo SLM, Rolesi R, Paciello F, Bergamini C, et al. Noise-induced hearing loss (NIHL) as a target of oxidative stress-mediated damage: cochlear and cortical responses after an increase in antioxidant defense. Journal of Neuroscience. 2013;33(9):4011-23.
16. Seidman M, Babu S, Tang W, Naem E, Quirk WS. Effects of resveratrol on acoustic trauma. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2003;129(5):463-70.
17. Fetoni AR, Mancuso C, Eramo SL, Ralli M, Piacentini R, Barone E, et al. In vivo protective effect of ferulic acid against noise-induced hearing loss in the guinea-pig. Neuroscience. 2010; 169(4): 1575-88.
18. Kopke R, Slade MD, Jackson R, Hammill T, Fausti S, Lonsbury-Martin B, et al. Efficacy and safety of N-acetylcysteine in prevention of noise induced hearing loss: A randomized clinical trial. Hearing research. 2015;323:40-50.
19. Ohinata Y, Miller JM, Schacht J. Protection from noiseinduced lipid peroxidation and hair cell loss in the cochlea. Brain Res 2003; 966: 265-73.
21. Feng J, Chen X, Wang Y, Du Y, Sun Q, Zang W, et al. Myricetin inhibits proliferation and induces apoptosis and cell cycle arrest in gastric cancer cells. Molecular and cellular biochemistry. 2015;408(1-2):163-70.
22. Büchter C, Ackermann D, Havermann S, Honnen S, Chovolou Y, Fritz G, et al. Myricetin-mediated lifespan extension in Caenorhabditis elegans is modulated by DAF-16. International journal of molecular sciences.2013;14(6):
23. Li Y, Ding Y. Minireview: Therapeutic potential of myricetin in diabetes mellitus. Food Science and Human Wellness. 2012;1(1):19-25.
24. Ong KC, Khoo H-E. Biological effects of myricetin. General Pharmacology: The Vascular System. 1997;29(2):121-6.
25. Ensafi AA, Heydari-Soureshjani E, Jafari-Asl M, Rezaei B, Ghasemi JB, Aghaee E. Experimental and theoretical investigation effect of flavonols antioxidants on DNA damage. Analytica chimica acta. 2015;887:82-91.
27. Sun L, Xu P, Fu T, Huang X, Song J, Chen M. et al. Myricetin against ischemic cerebral injury in rat middle cerebral artery occlusion model. Molecular Medicine Reports 2018; 17: 3274-3280.
28. Sakat MS, Kilic K, Bercin S. Pharmacological agents used for treatment and prevention in noise-induced hearing loss. European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology. 2016;273(12):4089-101.
29. Choi SH, Choi CH. Noise-Induced Neural Degeneration and Therapeutic Effect of Antioxidant Drugs.J Audiol Otol.2015;19(3):111-9.
30. Henderson D, Bielefeld EC, Harris KC, Hu BH. The role of oxidative stress in noise-induced hearing loss. Ear and hearing. 2006;27(1):1-19.
31. Mendes V, Vilaça R, de Freitas V, Ferreira PM, Mateus N, Costa V. Effect of myricetin, pyrogallol, and phloroglucinol on yeast resistance to oxidative stress. Oxidative medicine and cellular longevity. 2015; 2015.
32. Loukzadeh Z, Hakimi A, Esmailidehaj M, Mehrparvar AH. Effect of Ascorbic Acid on Noise Induced Hearing Loss in Rats. Iran J Otorhinolaryngol. 2015;27(81):267-72.
33. Cascella V, Giordano P, Hatzopoulos S, Petruccelli J, Prosser S, Simoni E, et al. A new oral otoprotective agent. Part 1: Electrophysiology data from protection against noise-induced hearing loss. Medical science monitor: international medical journal of experimental and clinical research. 2012;18(1):BR1.
34. Mohammadkhani G, Pourbakht A, Khanavi M, Faghihzadeh S. Protective effect of silymarin on noise-induced hearing loss in Guinea pigs. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2013;15(11):e8890.
35. Fetoni AR, Ralli M, Sergi B, Parrilla C, Troiani D, Paludetti G. Protective effects of N-acetylcysteine on noise-induced hearing loss in guinea pigs. Acta Otorhinolaryngol Ital. 2009; 29(2): 70-5.
36. Doosti A, Lotfi Y, Moossavi A, Bakhshi E, Talasaz AH, Hoorzad A. Comparison of the effects of N-acetyl-cysteine and ginseng in prevention of noise induced hearing loss in male textile workers. Noise Health. 2014;16(71):223-7.
37. Jahani L, Mehrparvar A, Esmailidehaj M, Rezvani M, Moghbelolhossein B, Razmjooei Z. The effect of atorvastatin on preventing noise-induced hearing loss: an experimental study. The international journal of occupational and environmental medicine. 2016;7(1 January):627-15-21.
38. Kopke RD, Weisskopf PA, Boone JL, Jackson RL, Wester DC, Hoffer ME, et al. Reduction of noise-induced hearing loss using L-NAC and salicylate in the chinchilla. Hear Res. 2000;149
39. Clifford RE, Coleman JK, Balough BJ, Liu J, Kopke RD, Jackson RL. Low-dose D-methionine and N-acetyl-L-cysteine for protection from permanent noise-induced hearing loss in chinchillas. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2011; 145(6):999-1006.
40. Davis RR, Custer DA, Krieg E, Alagramam K. N-Acetyl L-Cysteine does not protect mouse ears from the effects of noise. Journal of Occupational Medicine and Toxicology. 2010;5(1):11.
41. Pourbakht A. The effect of celecoxib, a cyclooxygenase-2 inhibitor on noise- induced hearing loss. Iran J Basic Med Sci. 2013;16(5):726-30.
42. Choi CH, Du X, Floyd RA, Kopke RD. Therapeutic effects of orally administrated antioxidant drugs on acute noise-induced hearing loss. Free Radic Res. 2014;48(3):264-72.