1. Nikolopoulos TP, Archbold SM, O’Donoghue GM. The development of auditory perception in children following cochlear implantation. International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology 1999; 49:189-91.
2. Flipsen Jr P, Colvard LG. Intelligibility of conversational speech produced by children with cochlear implants. Journal of Communication Disorders 2006; 39(2):93-108.
3. Kent RD, Weismer G, Kent JF, Rosenbek JC. Toward phonetic intelligibility testing in dysarthria. Journal of Speech and Hearing Disorders 1989;54(4):482-99.
4. Chin SB, Bergeson TR, Phan J. Speech intelligibility and prosody production in children with cochlear implants. Journal of communication disorders 2012;45(5):355-66.
5. Svirsky MA, Robbins AM, Kirk KI, Pisoni DB, Miyamoto RT. Language development in profoundly deaf children with cochlear implants. Psychological science 2000;11(2):153-8.
6. Habib MG, Waltzman SB, Tajudeen B, Svirsky MA. Speech production intelligibility of early implanted pediatric cochlear implant users. International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology 2010;74(8):855-9.
7. Huang C-Y, Yang H-M, Sher Y-J, Lin Y-H, Wu J-L. Speech intelligibility of Mandarin-speaking deaf children with cochlear implants. International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology 2005;69(4):505-11.
8. Soleymani Z, Amidfar M, Dadgar H, Jalaie S. Working memory in Farsi-speaking children with normal development and cochlear implant. International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology 2014;78(4):674-8.
9. Kent RD, Miolo G, Bloedel S. The Intelligibility of Children's Speech. A Review of Evaluation Procedures. American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology 1994;3(2):81-95.
10. Osberger MJ. Speech intelligibility of children with cochlear implants. Volta Review 1994; 96(5):169-80.
11. Darouie A. [Comparison of Speech Intelligibility Evaluation Procedures in Persian Hearing Impaired Children.]. PhD. Dissertation. Tehran: University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation, Faculty of Speech Therapy, 2013. (Persian)
12. Heydari S, Torabi Nezhad F, Agha Rasouli Z, Hoseyni F. [Development of speech intelligibility measurement test for 3 to 5 years old normal children]. Audiology 2011; 20(1):47-53. (Persian)
13. Ozimek E, Warzybok A, Kutzner D. Polish sentence matrix test for speech intelligibility measurement in noise. International journal of audiology 2010;49(6):444-54.
14. Monsen RB. The oral speech intelligibility of hearing-impaired talkers. Journal of Speech and Hearing Disorders 1983;48(3):286-96.
15. Shamsian F, Simashirazi T, Nilipoor R, Karimili M. [Evaluation and Comparison of Consonant Production in Cochlear-Implanted]. Journal of Research In Rehabilitation Sciences 2010;6(2):0. (Persian)
16. Northern JL, Downs MP. Hearing in children. 1st ed. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2002: 1-11.
17. Allen MC, Nikolopoulos TP, O'Donoghue GM. Speech Intelligibility in Children After Cochlear Implanation. Otology & Neurotology 1998; 19(6): 742-6.
18. Blamey PJ, Barry JG, Jacq P. Phonetic inventory development in young cochlear implant users 6 years postoperation. Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research 2001;44(1):73-9.
19. Tobey EA, Geers AE, Douek BM, Perrin J, Skellet R, Brenner C, et al. Factors associated with speech intelligibility in children with cochlear implants. The Annals of otology, rhinology & laryngology Supplement 2000;185:28.
20. Flipsen Jr P. Measuring the intelligibility of conversational speech in children. Clinical linguistics & phonetics 2006;20(4):303-12.
21. Ghasisin L, Ghasemi A, Moobed F, Hassanzade A. [Speech intelligibility in 4-5 year old children]. Journal of Research in Rehabilitation Sciences 2010;5(1). (Persian)
22.Gordon-Brannan M, Hodson BW. Intelligibility/ severity measurements of prekindergarten children's speech. American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology 2000; 9(2): 141-50.
23. Tobey EA, Geers AE, Brenner C, Altuna D, Gabbert G. Factors associated with development of speech production skills in children implanted by age five. Ear and hearing 2003; 24(1):36S-45S.
24. Chin SB, Tsai PL, Gao S. Connected speech intelligibility of children with cochlear implants and children with normal hearing. American Journal of Speech-Language Pathology 2003; 12(4): 440-51.
25. Löhle E, Frischmuth S, Holm M, Becker L, Flamm K, Laszig R, et al. Speech recognition, speech production and speech intelligibility in children with hearing aids versus implanted children. International journal of pediatric otorhinolaryngology 1999; 47(2): 165-9.
26. Hustad KC, Beukelman DR. Effects of linguistic cues and stimulus cohesion on intelligibility of severely dysarthric speech. Journal of Speech, Language, and Hearing Research 2001; 44(3): 497-510.