1. Tolarová M, Cervenka J. Classification and Birth Prevalence of Orofacial Cleft. Am J Med Genet 1998;75: 126–37.
2. Stoll C, Alembik Y, Dott B, Roth MP. Epidemiological and genetic study in 207 cases of oral clefts in Alsace, north-eastern France. J Med Genet 1991; 28(5): 325–9.
3. Rittler M, López-Camelo J, Castilla EE, Bermejo E, Cocchi G, Correa A, et al. Preferential associations between oral clefts and other major congenital anomalies. Cleft Palate Craniofac J 2008; 45(5): 525–32.
4. Natsume N, Niimi T, Furukawa H, Kawai T Ogi N, Suzuki Y, et al. Survey of congenital anomalies associated with cleft lip and/or palate in 701,181 Japanese people. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Radiol Endod 2001; 91(2):157–61.
5. Sárközi A, Wyszynski D, Czeizel AE. Oral clefts with associated anomalies: Findings in the Hungarian Congenital abnormality Registry. BMC Oral Health 2005; 5:4.
6. Aljohar A, Ravichandran K, Subhani S. Pattern of cleft lip and palate in hospital-based population in Saudi Arabia: Retrospective study. Cleft Palate Craniofac J 2008; 45(6):592–6.
7. Stoll C, Alembik Y, Dott B, Roth MP. Associated malformations in cases with oral clefts. Cleft Palate Craniofac J 2000; 37(1):41–7.
8. Mirfazeli A, Kaviany N, Hosseinpour KR, Golalipour MJ. Incidence of cleft lip and palate in Gorgan – Northern Iran: An epidemiological study. Oman Med J 2012; 27(6): 461–4.
9. Kim S, Kim WJ, Oh C, Kim JC. Cleft lip and palate incidence among the live births in the Republic of Korea. J Korean Med Sci 2002; 17:49–52.
10. Pavri S, Forrest CR. Demographics of orofacial clefts in Canada from 2002 to 2008. Cleft Palate Craniofac J 2013; 50(2):224–30.
11. Calzolari E1 Pierini A, Astolfi G, Bianchi F, Neville AJ, Rivieri F. Associated anomalies in multi- malformed infants with cleft and palate: An epidemiologic study of nearly 6 million births in 23 EUROCAT registries. Am J Med Genet A 2007; 143A: 528–37.
12. Milerad J, Larson O, Hagberg C, Ideberg M. Associated malformations in infants with cleft lip and palate: A prospective, population-based study. Pediatrics 1997;100(2):180–6.
13. Geis N, Seto B, Bartoshesky L, Lewis MB, Pashayan HM. The prevalence of congenital heart disease among the population of a metropolitan cleft lip and palate clinic. Cleft Palate J 1981;18(1):19–23.
14. Sárközi A1, Wyszynski DF, Czeizel AE. Oral clefts with associated anomalies: findings in
the Hungarian Congenital Abnormality Registry. BMC Oral Health 2005; 5:4.
15. Sun T, Tian H, Wang C, Yin P, Zhu Y, Chen X, Tang Z. A survey of congenital heart disease and other organic malformations associated with different types of orofacial clefts in Eastern China. PloS One. Epub 2013; 8: e54726.
16. Barbosa MM, Rocha CMG, Katina T, Caldas M, Codorniz A, Medeiros C. Prevalence of congenital heart diseases in oral cleft patients. Pediatr Cardiol 2003; 24:369–74.