1. Effiom OA, Adeyemo WL, Soyele OO. Focal reactive lesions of the gingiva: an analysis of 314 cases at a tertiary health institution in Nigeria. Niger Med J 2011; 52(1):35–40.
2. Jalayer Naderi N, Eshghyar N, Esfehanian H. Reactive lesions of the oral cavity: A retrospective study on 2068 cases. Dent Res J (Isfahan) 2012; 9(3): 251–5.
3. Reddy V, Saxena S, Reddy M. Reactive hyperplastic lesions of the oral cavity: A ten year observational study on North Indian Population. J Clin Exp Dent 2012; 4(3):e136–40.
4. Amirchaghmaghi M, Mohtasham N, Mosannen Mozafari P, Dalirsani Z. Survey of reactive hyperplastic lesions of the oral cavity in Mashhad, northeast Iran. J Dent Res Dent Clin Dent Prospects 2011; 5(4):128–131.
5. Seyedmajidi M, Hamzehpoor M, Bagheri- moghaddam S. Localized lesions of oral cavity: a clinicopathological study of 107 cases. Res J Med Sci 2011; 5(2): 67–72.
6.Al-Khateeb TH. Benign oral masses in a northern Jordanian population-a retrospective study. Open Dent J 2009; 3: 147–53.
7. MashhadiAbbas F, Moharamkhani V, Houshmand B, Chaghazardi S, Arab S. Prevalence of peripheral soft connective tissue lesions in patients referred to pathology department of shahid beheshti dental school, 1981-2006. Journal of Dental School, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences 2008; 26(1): 79–84. (Persian)
8. Seifi S, Nosrati K. Prevalence of Oral Reactive Lesions and their Correlation with Clinico-pathologic Parameters. RJMS 2010; 17(76):36–44. (Persian)
9. Aghbali AA, Vosough Hosseini S, Harasi B, Janani M, Mahmoudi SM. Reactive hyperplasia of the oral cavity: a survey of 197 cases in Tabriz, northwest of Iran. J Dent Res Dent Clin Dent Prospects 2010; 4(3):87–9.
10. Hashemi Pour MA, Rad M, Mojtahedi A. A survey of soft tissue tumor-like lesions of oral cavity: a clinicopathological study. Iranian Journal of Pathology 2008; 3(2):81–7.
11. Buchner A, Shnaiderman-Shapiro A, Vered M. Relative frequency of localized reactive hyperplastic lesions of the gingiva: a retrospective study of 1675 cases from Israel. J Oral Pathol Med 2010; 39:631–8.
12. Omidian M,Mostofi N, Bahranifard H. Pathological aspects of oral lesions in Ahwaz, Iran (1994-2004). J Gorgan Uni Med Sci 2009; 11(1): 57-61. (Persian)
13. Shamim T, Varghese VI, Shameena PM, Sudha S. A retrospective analysis of gingival biopsied lesions in south Indian population: 2001-2006. Med Oral Pathol Oral Cir Bucal 2008; 13(7):E414–18.
14. Ababneh KT. Biopsied gingival lesions in northern Jordanians: A retrospective analysis over 10 years. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent 2006; 26 (4): 387–93.
15. Zhang W, Chen Y, An Z, An Z, Geng N, Bao D. Reactive gingival lesions: a retrospective study of 2,439 cases. Quintessence Int 2007; 38:103–10.
16. Kfir Y, Buchner A, Hansen LS. Reactive lesions of the gingiva. A clinicopathological study of 741 cases. J Periodontol 1980; 51:655–61.
17. Stablein MJ, Silverglade LB. Comparative analysis of biopsy specimens from gingiva and alveolar mucosa. J Periodontol 1985; 56: 671–6.
18. Macleod RI, Soames JV. Epulides: a clinicopathological study of a series of 200 consecutive lesions. Br Dent J 1987; 163:51–3.
19. Daley TD, Wysocki GP, Wysocki PD, Wysocki DM. The major epulides: clinicopathological correlations. J Can Dent Assoc 1990; 56:627–30.
20. Zarei MR, Chamani G, Amanpoor S. Reactive hyperplasia of the oral cavity in Kerman province,
Iran: A review of 172 cases. Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2007; 45(4):288–292.
21. Kashyap B, Reddy PS, Nalini P. Reactive lesions of oral cavity: a survey of 100 cases in Eluru, West Godavari district. Contemp Clin Dent 2013; 3(3): 294–7.
22. Amirchakhmaghi M, Mohtasham N, Saidi M. Clinical and Demographic Findings of Oral Exophytic Lesions in Patients Referred to Oral Medicine Department of Mashhad Dental School-Iran (2004-7). J Mash Dent Sch 2010; 34(3): 179-88. (Persian)