1. Simpson NB, Gunliff WJ. Rook S. Text book of dermatology. 7th ed. Oxford Blackwell Science; 2004:11–38.
5. Gal P, Toporcer T, Vidinsky B, Mokry M, Grendel T, Novotny M, et al. postsurgical administration of estradiol benzoate decreases tensil strength of skin wound in ovariectomized rats. J Surg Res. 2008;147(1):117–22.
15. Hardman MJ, Ashcroft GS. Estrogen, not intrinsic aging, is the major regulator of delayed human wound healing in the elderly. Genome Biology 2008;9(5):R80.
18. Khaksar S, Kesmati M, Rezaie A, Rasekh A. Topical Estrogen Accelerates Wound Healing in Diabetic Rats. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2011;12 (5):544–51.
19. Shamseddini S, Yavar Zadeh M, Shamseddini A. Comparison of the healing effects of topical Phenytoin, Estrogen and Silver Sulfadiazine on skin wounds in male rats. Iranian J Dermatol 2006;8(6):482–86.
20. Mirnezami M, Ebrahimi Fakhar H, Rezaei K, Rahimi H. Comparing the healing effects of topical phenytoin, conjugated estrogen and silver sulfadiazine on skin wounds in male rats. KAUMS Journal(FEYZ ). 2011; 15(1):11–14.
Juckett G, Hartman-Adams H. Management of keloids and hypertrophic scars. Am Fam Physician.