1. Briscoe J, Norbury CF, Bishop DV. Phonological processing, language and literacy: A comparison of child with mild to moderate sensorineural hearing and those with specific language impairment. J Child Psycholpsychiat 2001; 42(3):329–40.
2. Chapman RS. Children's language learning: an intractionist prespective. J Child Pycholpsychiat 2000; 41(1):33–54.
3. Schimer BR. Language and literacy development in children who are deaf. 1st ed. Eric. 2000.
4. Sininger YS, Grimes A, Christensen E. Auditory development in early amplified children: Factors influencing auditory–based communication outcomes in children with hearing loss. Ear Hear 2010; 31(2):166–85.
5. Locke JL, Bogin B. Language and life history: A new perspective on development and evolution of human language. J Behav Brain Struct Sci 2006; 29(3):259–80.
6. Moeller MP, Mccleary T, Stelmachowicz P. Longitudinal development of phonology and morphology children with late-identified mild–moderate sensorineural hearing loss. Ear Hear 2010; 31(5):625–35.
7. Borg E, Quist G, Reinholdson AC. Speech and language development in a population of Swedish hearing impaired pre-school. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 2007; 71(7):1061–77.
8. Kushalanagar P, Mathur G, Rathmann C. Infants and children with hearing loss need early language access. J Clin Ethics 2010;21(2):143–154.
9. Ching YC, Crowe K, Martin V, Day J, Mahler N, Youn S, et al. Language development and every day functioning of children with hearing loss assessed at 3 years of age. Int J Speech Lang Path 2010;12(2): 124–31.
10. Meinzen-Derr J, Wiley S, Choll ID. Impact of early intervention on expressive and receptive language development among young children with permanent hearing loss. Am Ann Deaf. 2011;155(5):580–91.
11. Ptok M. Early detection of hearing impairment in new born and infants. Dtsch Arztebl Int. 2011;108(25):426–431.
12. Pimperton H, Kennedy CK. The impact of early identification of permanent childhood hearing impairment on speech and language outcomes. Arch Dis Child 2012;97(7):648–53.
13. Olzinger HD, Felling J, Beitel C. Early onset of family centered intervention predicts language outcomes in children with hearing loss. Int J Pediat Otorhinolaryngol, 2011;75(2):256–260.
14. Northern JH, Down MP. Hearing in children. 4th ed. Baltimore: Williams&Willkins. 2000.
15. Kasai N, Fukushima K, Omori K, Sugaya A, Ojima T. Effects of early identification and intervention on language development in Japanese children with prelingual severe to profound hearing impairment. Ann Otol Rhinollaryngol. 2012; 121(4): 16–20.
16. Fulcher A, Purcell AA, Baker E, Mumron S. Listen up: children with early identified hearing loss achieve age- appropriate speech/ Language outcomes by 3 years of age. Int J Pediat Otorhinolaryngol 2012;76(12):1785–94.
17. Bush ML, Bianchi K, Lester C, Shinn JB, Gal TJ, Fardo DW, Schoenberg N. Delays in diagnosis of congenital hearing loss in Rural children. J Pediat 2014;164(2):393–7.
18. Mcleods CK. A systematic review of cross- linguistic and metalinguistic speech and language out comes for children with hearing loss. Int J Biling Edu. 2014;17(3):287–309.
19. Murria A, Guerzonia L, Fabrizib E, Marian V. Preschool children have better spoken language when early implanted. Int J Pediatoto Rhinoloryngol. 2014;78(8):1327–31.
20. Kasai N, Fukushima K, Omori K, Ojima T. Effects of early identification and intervention on language development in Japanese children with prelingual severe to profound hearing impairment. Ann Otol Rhinolaryngol. 2012;121(4):16–20.
21. Alpiner IG, McCarthy PA. Rehabilitative audiology: Children and adults. . 3rd ed. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. 2000.
22. Hull RH .What Is AauralRehabilitation? Aural habilitation .3rd ed. San Diego, London: Singular publishing,INC . 1997 ; 1-18.
23. Strommen E. The Good enough-Harris Draw-A-Person Test and Drawing Development. Vis Arts Res 1997;13(2):22–28.
24. Newcomer P, Hammill D. Test of languagedevelopment (TOLD- P3). Normalization in Persian: Hassanzades-Minayi A. Tehran. Research Institute of exceptional children. 2002.
25. Effects of hearing loss on development. American speech language hearing society. 2011.
26. Nemati P, Soleymani Z, Moradi A, Jalaei S. Comparison of some language characteristics between dyslexic children aged 7 & 8 years old and normal ones. Novin Reh.2009;2(3-4):40–46.
27. Zarifian T, Mohamadi R, Mahmoudi Bakhtiyari B. Syntactical Skills of Persian Hearing Impaired and typically normal children: A Comparative Research: University of Social Welfare & Rehabilitation Sciences. 2010
28. Yoshinaga-Itano C. From Screening to Early Identification and Intervention: Discovering Predictors to Successful Outcomes for Children With Significant Hearing Loss. J. Deaf Stud. Deaf Educ.2003;8(1):11–30.
29. Yoshinaga-Itano C, Apuzzo M, Coulter D, Stredler-Brown A. The effect of early identification of hearing loss on developmental outcomes. Annal Infant Hearing Screening Seminars. 1996.
30. Rinaldi P, Caselli C. Lexical and Grammatical Abilities in Deaf Italian Preschoolers: The Role of Duration of formal Language Experience. J Deaf Edu. 2009;14(1):63–75.