1. Cacace AT, McFarland DJ. Central auditory processing disorder in school-aged children: a critical review. J Speech Lang Hear Res 1998; 41(2):355-73.
2. Goto F, Tsutumi T, Arai M, Ogawa K. [Somatic symptoms in those hospitalized for dizziness or vertigo]. Nihon Jibiinkoka Gakkai Kaiho 2010; 113(9):742-50.
3. Kayabasi S, Iriz A, Cayonu M, Cengiz B, Acar A, Boynuegri S, et al. Vestibular functions were found to be impaired in patients with moderate-to-severe obstructive sleep apnea. Laryngoscope 2015; 125(5):1244-8.
4. Nakayama M, Kabaya K. Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome as a novel cause for Meniere's disease. Current opinion in otolaryngology & head and neck surgery 2013;21(5):503-8.
5. Honaker JA, Shepard NT. Performance of Fukuda Stepping Test as a function of the severity of caloric weakness in chronic dizzy patients. Journal of the American Academy of Audiology 2012; 23(8): 616-22.
6. Liberalesso PB, D'Andrea KF, Cordeiro ML, Zeigelboim BS, Marques JM, Jurkiewicz AL. Effects of sleep deprivation on central auditory processing. BMC Neurosci 2012;13:83.
7. Goto F, Tsutsumi T, Oishi N, Mimura M. Hidden depression in otolaryngology patients with medically unexplained symptoms. Gen Hosp Psychiatry 2012;34(2):206-8.