1. Heidar DA, Zahedi M, Derakhshandeh F. The Prevalence of Hypernasality after Primary Cleft Palate Surgery in Children. J Isfahan Med School 2012; 30:12–18.
2. Derakhshandeh F, Hashemi H, Meemarzadeh M. Comparative study of the age of receiving therapeutic services in clients referred to Isfahan Cleft Care Team. J Rehabil Sci. 2011; 7:250–8.
3. Azimi C, Karimian H.Cleft lip and cleft palate relationship with familial marriage: a study in 136 cases. Tehran Univ Med J. 2010; 67:806–10.
4. Khazaei M, Ghanbari S, Rezaei M, Alipour AA, Khazaei S. Evaluation of cleft lip and palate frequency and related risk factors in infants born in Kermanshah hospitals (2001–2008). J Isfahan Dental School. 2010; 6: 298–304.
5. Derakhshandeh F, Poorjavad M. The Study of Speech Disorders and Middle Ear Diseases Following Primary Palatoplasty in Children with Cleft Palate. J Isfahan Med School. 2011; 29:222–9.
6. Hasanzadeh N
, Khoda MO, Jahanbin A
, Vatankhah M
. Coping strategies and psychological distress among mothers of patients with non-syndromic cleft lip and palate and the family impact of this disorder. J Craniofac Surg. 2014; 25:441–5.
7. Omranifard V, Esmailinejad Y, Maracy MR, Davarpanah Jazi AH. The Effects of Modified Family Psychoeducation on the Relative’s Quality of Life and Family Burden in Patients with Bipolar Type I Disorder. J Isfahan Med School. 2009; 27:563–74.
9. Siamian H, Naeimi OB, Shahrabi A, Hassanzadeh R, Abazari MR, Khademloo M, et al. The Status of Happiness and its Association with Demographic Variables among the Paramedical Students. J Mazand Univ Med Sci. 2012; 22:159–166.
10. Kamyab Z, Hossainpoor M, Sodani M. A Survey of Happiness Education Effective in Fordyce Method on Increasing of Happiness of Diabetic Patients in Behbahan City. Knowledge & Research in Applied Psychology. 2009; 0:108–123.
11. Nassab KZ, Allahvirdiyani kh. The effects of Fordyce’s happiness training on decreasing depression among elderly women. 3rd World Conference on Psychology, Counselling and Guidance. 2013; 84:501–503.
12. Hemati Z, Abasi S, Mosaviasl F, Shakerian B, Kiani D. Effect of Orem’s Self-Care Model on Perceived Stress in Adolescents with Asthma Referring the Asthma and Allergy Clinic, Isfahan, 2014. IJCBNM 2016; 4(3):247–255.
14. Kajbaf MB, Aghaei A, Mahmoody E. The Effect of Happiness Training on Couples’ LifeQuality in Counseling Centers in Esfahan. J Fam Res. 2011; 7:69–81.
15. Kajbaf MB, Keshavarz A, Nouri A, Lali M, Soltanizadeh M. A comparison of family performance and mental health status in pet keeping and non-pet keeping individuals in Isfahan in 2009. Arak Medical University J (Rahavard Danesh). 2011; 13:83–94.
16. Hokenberry Wong D, Perry SH, Lowdermilk DL. Wong’s nursing care of infants and children. 8th ed. London: Mosby; 2009:843-6.
19. Narmashiri S, Raghibi M, Mazaheri M. Effect of Fordyce Happiness Training on the Emotion Regulation Difficulties in the Adolescents under Support of Social Welfare. Int J Psychol Behav Res. 2014; 1:612–621.
20. Haidarabadi GZ. Effectiveness of reality therapy education to increase happiness of mothers who have blind child. Kuwait Chapter of Arabian. J Bus Manag Rev. 2014; 3:293–300.
21. Nikmanesh Z, Jalilvand M, Zandvakili M. The Effect of Positive Thinking Training on Reduction of Depression, Stress and Anxiety of Juvenile Delinquents. Int J Med Toxicol Forens Med. 2014; 4:55–62.
Feicht T, Wittmann M, Jose G, Mock
A, von Hirschhausen
T. Evaluation of a Seven-Week Web-Based Happiness Training to Improve Psychological Well-Being, Reduce Stress, and Enhance Mindfulness and Flourishing: A Randomized Controlled Occupational Health Study. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2013; 4:1–14.
Rostami M, Movallali G, Younesi J, Movallali G, Farhood
A. Mental rehabilitation based on positive thinking skills training on increasing happiness of boy hearing impaired adolescents. Indian J Fundament Appl Life Sci. 2014; 4:290–294.
24. Abolghasemi S, Karimi H, Sharaki T. Effect of Fordias Behavior – Recognizable Education in Happiness and Family Guardian Women’s depressing in Kalale City. J Educ Manage Stud. 2012; 2:16–22.