Yousefi Rizi HA
, Hassanzadeh A
. Noise exposure as a risk factor of cardiovascular diseases in workers. J Educ Health Promot. 2013;2:14.
2. Sancini A, Caciari T, Rosati MV, Samperi I, Iannattone G, Massimi R, et al. Can noise cause high blood pressure? Occupational risk in paper industry. Clin Ter 2014;165(4):e304–11.
3. Sbihi H, Davies HW, Demers P A. Hypertension in noise-exposed sawmill workers: a cohort study. Occup Environ Med 2008;65:643–6.
5. Gan WQ, Davies HW, Demers PA. Exposure to occupational noise and cardiovascular disease in the United States: the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 1999–2004. Occup Environ Med 2011;68(3):183–90.
7. Pourabdiyan S, Ghotbi M, Yousefi HA, Habibi E, Zare M. The epidemiologic study on hearing standard threshold shift using audiometric data and noise level among workers of Isfahan metal industry. Koomesh. 2009; 10:253–60.
8. van Kempen EE, Kruize H, Boshuizen HC, Ameling CB, Staatsen BA, de Hollander AE. The association between noise exposure and blood pressure and ischemic heart disease: A meta-analysis. Environ Health Perspect. 2002; 110:
9. Chang TY, Jain RM, Wang CS, Chan CC. Effects of occupational noise exposure on blood pressure. J Occup Environ Med. 2003;45:1289–96.
10. Dunn De, Robinowitz P. Noise. In: L, Rosen stock. textbook of clinical occupational and environmental medicine. 2nd ed. Philadelphia: Elsevier Saunders; 2005:893.
11. Brathwaite R, Addo J, Smeeth L, Lock K. A Systematic Review of Tobacco Smoking Prevalence and Description of Tobacco Control Strategies in Sub-Saharan African Countries; 2007 to 2014. PLoS ONE. 2015;10(7):e0132401.
12. Najem B, Houssière A, Pathak A, Janssen C, Lemogoum D, Xhaët O, et al. Acute Cardiovascular and Sympathetic Effects of Nicotine Replacement Therapy. Hypertension. 2006;47: 1162-7.
13. Neal L. Benowitz, Hua Fu. Smoking and occupational health. In: Lange Medical Book of Current Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 4thed. USA:McGraw-Hill companies; 2007.
15. Thuy AB, Blizzard L, Schmidt MD, Luc PH, Granger RH, Dywer T. The association between smoking and hypertension in a population-based sample of Vietnamese men. J Hypertens 2010; 28: 245–50.
21. Attarchi M, Dehghan M, Safakhah F,Nojomi M, Mohammadi S. Effect of exposure to occupational noise and shift working on blood pressure in rubber manufacturing company workers. Industrial Health 2012; 50:205–13.
22. Longo Dan L, Fauci Anthony S, Kasper Dennis L, Hauser Stephen L, Jameson J Larry, Loscalzo Joseph, Editors. Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine. 18thed. New York: McGraw Hill; 2012.
26. Bodintheo AM, Ardo J, Stroh E, Ostergren PO, Bjork J. Road traffic noise and hypertension: results from a cross-sectional public health survey in southern Sweden. Environmental Health. 2009; 8(38): 1–10.
28. Aziz Gu, Servet Ka. The Effect of Cigarette Smoking on Blood Pressure and Hypertension. bioscience and clinical medicine.2013;1(1):6–11.
29. Lee DH, Ha MH, Kim JR, Jacobs DR. Effects of Smoking Cessation on Changes in Blood Pressure and Incidence of Hypertension: A 4-Year Follow-Up Study. Hypertension.2001;37:194–8.
Leone A. Smoking and Hypertension: Independent or Additive Effects to Determining Vascular Damage?Current Vascular Pharmacology
. 2011;9(5): 585–93.