1. Schoenberg BS, Massey EW. Tapia's syndrome. The erratic evolution of an eponym. Arch Neurol. 1979; 36:257–60.
2. Lim KJ, Kim MH, Kang MH, Lee HM, Park EY, Kwon KJ, et al. Tapia's syndrome following cervical laminoplasty – A case report. Korean J Anesthesiol. 2013; 64:172–4.
3. Nalladaru Z, Wessels A, DuPreez L. Tapia's syndrome – a rare complication following cardiac surgery. Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2012; 14: 131–2.
4. Gelmers HJ. Tapia's syndrome after thoracotomy. Arch Otolaryngol. 1983;109:622–3.
5. Gevorgyan A, Nedzelski JM. A late recognition of tapia syndrome: a case report and literature review. Laryngoscope. 2013;123:2423–7.
6. Park CK, Lee DC, Park CJ, Hwang JH. Tapia's Syndrome after Posterior Cervical Spine Surgery under General Anesthesia. J Korean Neurosurg Soc. 2013; 54:423–5.
7. Sotiriou K, Balanika M, Anagnostopoulou S, Gomatos C, Karakitsos D, Saranteas T. Postoperative airway obstruction due to Tapia's syndrome after coronary bypass grafting surgery. Eur J Anaesthesiol. 2007; 24:378–9.
8. Tesei F, Poveda LM, Strali W, Tosi L, Magnani G, Farneti G. Unilateral laryngeal and hypoglossal paralysis (Tapia's syndrome) following rhinoplasty in general anaesthesia: case report and review of the literature. Acta Otorhinolaryngol Ital. 2006; 26: 219–21.
9. Ghorbani J, Dabir S, Givehchi G, Najafi M. Co-presentation of Tapia's syndrome and pressure alopecia-A rare event after septorhinoplasty: A case report and literature review. Acta Anaesthesiol Taiwan. 2014; 52:38–40.
10. Kashyap SA, Patterson AR, Loukota RA, Kelly G. Tapia's syndrome after repair of a fractured mandible. Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2010; 48:53–4.