1. Heidarnia M, Endear A, Moein M, Mehrabi Y, Pourpak Z. Prevalence of asthma symptom in Iran: a meta-analysis. JRMS 2007;31: 217–25 (Persian).
2. Ghaffari J. Prevalence of Aeroallergens in Skin Test of Asthma, Allergic Rhinitis, Eczema and Chronic Urticaria Patients in Iran. Jmums 2012; 22: 139–51 (Persian).
3. Asher MI, Keil U, Anderson HR, Beasley R, Crane J, Martinez F, Mitchell EA, Pearce N, Sibbald B, Stewart AW. International Study of Asthma and Allergies in Childhood (ISAAC): rationale and methods. Eur Resp J 1995:8(3):483-91.
Karimi M, Mirzaee M, Ahmadiye M. The prevalence of symptoms of asthma, allergic rhinitis and eczema in children 13-14 years in schools in Yazd 2003. Jundishapur Scientific Medical Journal
2007; 6(3): 270-5 (Persian).
5. Assarehzadegan MA, Shakurnia A. Frequency of food allergy among students in Ahvaz Universities of Medical Sciences and Shahid Chamran-a questionnaire Study. Jentashapir J Health Res 2011; 3(1): 247–56.
6. Mehrabi S, Delavari A, Moradi G, Ghaderi E. Prevalence of Asthma among 15 to 64 years old in Kurdistan, Iran 2006. IJE 2009; 4: 93-8 (Persian).
7. Liebhart J, Malolepszy J, Wojtyniak B, Pisiewicz K, Plusa T, Gladysz U, et al. Prevalence and risk factors for asthma in Poland: results from the PMSEAD study. JIACI 2007; 17: 367.
8. Ayatollahi SMT, Ghaem H. Asthma and Its Correlates in Primary School Children in Shiraz. J GUMS 2006; 15(57): 70–5 (Persian).
9. Boskabady M, Kolahdoz G. Prevalence of asthma symptoms among the adult population in the city of Mashhad (north‐east of Iran). J Respirol 2002; 7: 267–72 (Persian).
10. Rahimi Rad M, Gaderi Pakdel F, Salari Lak S. Smoking and asthma in 20-44-year old adults in Urmia. EMHJ 2008; 14: 6–16 (Persian).
11. Sadeghniiat Haghighi K, Aminian O, Najafei A, Salehpour S, Eslaminejad A, Derakhshan Deilami G, et al. Descriptive evaluation of occupations in asthmatic adults. J Occupatio Med 2012; 3: 46-53 (Persian).
12. Pazoki N, Ahmadi A, Mansori M, Mosavi Khorshidi SM, Onsori F, Salimian J, et al. Prevalence of Aeroallergens in Patients with Allergic Rhinitis. Jmums 2015; 25: 73–80 (Persian).
13. Safari M, Jari M. Prevalence of allergic rhinitis in 13–14 year old school children in Hamedan. IJP 2008; 18: 41–6 (Persian).
14. Hatami G, Amir Azadi E. Prevalence and severity of Asthma, Allergic Rhinitis and Atopic Eczema in 13-14 years old school children in Booshehr ISAAC. ISMJ 2003; 5: 167–75 (Persian).
15. Rahimi Rad M, Hejazi M, Behrouzian R. Asthma and other allergic diseases in 13-14-year-old schoolchildren in Urmia: an ISAAC study. EMHJ 2007; 13: 1005–16 (Persian).
16. Masjedi M, Fadaeizadeh L, Najafizadeh K, Doukouhaki P. A Study Of The Prevalence And Severity Of Rhinitis In Children In Tehran: Isaac Study. J MUI 2005; 23: 36–41 (Persian).
17. Gharagozlou M, Khalili S, Halaj MH, Mohammadzadeh R, Karimi B, Honarmand M, et al. Prevalence of symptoms of asthma, allergic rhinitis and atopic eczema in schoolchildren of Kashan (An Isaac Study). Daneshvar Med 2003; 11: 49–56 (Persian).
18. Abbasi Ranjbar Z. Prevalence of Allergic Rhinitis among Children in Rasht. J GUMS 2005; 14: 56–62 (Persian).
19. Gendeh BS, Mujahid S, Murad S, Rizal M. Atopic sensitization of children with rhinitis in Malaysia. Med J Malaysia 2004; 59: 522–9.
Shakurnia AH, Assarehzadegan MA, Mozaffari A, Shakerinejad G, Maneshdavi N, Amini A, et al. Prevalence of aeroallergens inallergic patients in Ahvaz. Jundishapur Scientific Medical Journal
2013; 12: 81–90 (Persian).
21. Fouladseresht H, Safiri S, Moqaddasi M, Razeghi MS, Bazargan N. Prevalence of food and airborne allergens in allergic patients in Kerman. J KUMS 2014; 18(4): 234–41 (Persian).
22. Varasteh AR, Fereidouni M, Shakeri MT, Vahedi F, Abolhasani A, Afsharian MS, et al. Prevalence of allergic disorders among the population in the city of Mashhad, Northeast Iran. J Public Health. 2009; 17(2): 107–12.
23. Kashef S, Amin M. Prevalence of aeroallergens in allergic rhinitis in Shiraz. Iran J Allergy Asthma Immunol 2003; 3(4): 185–8.
24. Chatzi L, Prokopakis E, Tzanakis N, Alegakis A, Bizakis I, Siafakas N, et al. Allergic rhinitis, asthma, and atopy among grape farmers in a rural population in Crete, Greece. Chest J 2005; 127: 372–8.
25. Almehdi AM, Maraqa M, Abdulkhalik S. Aerobiological studies and low allerginicity of date-palm pollen in the UAE. IJEHR 2005; 15: 217–24.
26. Kwaasi A, Parhar R, Tipirneni P, Harfi H, Al-Sedairy S,et al. Cultivar-specific epitopes in date palm (Phoenix dactylifera L.) pollenosis.J IAAI 1994; 104: 281–90.
27. Bener A, Safa W, Abdulhalik S, Lestringant G. An analysis of skin prick test reactions in asthmatics in a hot climate and desert environment. J Allergie Immunol 2002; 34 : 281–6.