1. Nottet JB, Duruisseau O, Herve S, Patuano E, Ainaud P, Carsin H, et al. Inhalation burns: apropos of 198 cases. Incidence of laryngotracheal involvement. Ann Otolaryngol Chir Cervicofac. 1997;114:220–5.
2. Hogg G, Goswamy J, Khwaja S, Khwaja N. Laryngeal Trauma Following an Inhalation Injury: A Review and Case Report. J Voice. 2017;31: 388.e27-388.e31.
3. Casper JK, Clark WR, Kelley RT, Colton RH. Laryngeal and phonatory status after burn/inhalation injury: a long-term follow-up study. J Burn Care Res. 2002;23:235–43.
4. Valdez TA, Desai U, Ruhl CM, Nigri PT. Early laryngeal inhalation injury and its correlation with late sequelae. Laryngoscope. 2006;116:283–7.
5. Pfannenstiel TJ, Gal TJ, Hayes DK, Myers KV. Vocal fold immobility following burn intensive care. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2007;137:
6. Ziegler B, Hirche C, Horter J, Kiefer J, Grutzner PA, Kremer T, et al. In view of standardization Part 2: Management of challenges in the initial treatment of burn patients in Burn Centers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Burns. 2017; 43: 318–25.
7. Fang-Gang N, Yang C, Yu-Xuan Q, Yan-Hua R, Wei-Li D, Cheng W, et al. Laryngeal morphologic changes and epidemiology in patients with inhalation injury: a retrospective study. Burns. 2015; 41:1340–6.
8. Park HJ, Cha W, Kim GH, Jeon GR, Lee BJ, Shin BJ, et al. Imaging and Analysis of Human Vocal Fold Vibration Using Two-Dimensional (2D)ScanningVideokymography. J Voice. 2016; 30: 345–53.
9. Švec JG, Schutte HK. Videokymography: High-speed line scanning of vocal fold vibration. J Voice. 1996;10:201–5.
10. Kang DH, Wang SG, Park HJ, Lee JC, Jeon GR, Choi IS, et al. Real-time Simultaneous DKG and 2D DKG Using High-speed Digital Camera. J Voice. 2016;31: 247.e1-247.e7.
11. Shim HJ, Jang HR, Shin HB, Ko DH. Cepstral, Spectral and Time-Based Analysis of Voices of Esophageal Speakers. Folia Phoniatr Logop. 2016; 67: 90–6.
12. Hirano M. Psycho-acoustic evaluation of voice. Clinical examination of voice. 1981:81-4.
13. Nemr K, Simoes-Zenari M, Cordeiro GF, Tsuji D, Ogawa AI, Ubrig MT, et al. GRBAS and Cape-V Scales: High Reliability and Consensus When Applied at Different Times. J Voice. 2012; 26:812. e17-812.e22.
14. Boone DR, McFarlane SC, Von Berg SL, Zraick RI. The voice and voice therapy. 9th Ed: Pearson Higher Ed; 2013; 245-323.
15. Clayton N, Kennedy P, Maitz P. The severe burns patient with tracheostomy: implications for management of dysphagia, dysphonia and laryngotracheal pathology. Burns. 2010;36:850–5.
16. Yeung JK, Leung LT, Papp A. A survey of current practices in the diagnosis of and interventions for inhalational injuries in Canadian burn centres. Can J Plast Surg. 2013;21:221–5.
17. Palmieri TL. Inhalation injury consensus conference: conclusions. J Burn Care Res. 2009; 30: 209–10.